It’s critical that you have your car serviced regularly to ensure its safe operation, reliability and that it runs economically.
What is logbook or manufacturers handbook servicing?
A logbook service is a comprehensive service that examines your vehicle in the way that the manufacturer intended.
Why choose MB Mechanical Repairs for your next logbook service?
As an authorised service department located near Liverpool, we can service your car as per the vehicle requirements. We will stamp your logbook as per the manufacturers specifications, maintaining your new car warranty.
All work is done:
- by our qualified and factory trained staff
- according to the manufacturer’s specification
- following all the procedures recommended by your vehicles manufacturer
- using appropriate quality parts where required.
- in our Warwick Farm near Liverpool workshop.
Come and see us for your next log book service in Liverpool
02 8747 0325
El Toro Business Estate
13C / 4 Homepride Avenue
Warwick Farm, NSW 2170
(near Liverpool NSW 2170)